|OWEN SOUND - RUSSEL BROTHERS TUGBOAT FESTIVAL 2007|
Ed & Marion Griffith - Home Port: Owen Sound. Built in 1945 by a Hamilton construction company as a supply boat under the name Sandpiper. Was brought to Owen Sound in the early 1950's by Edgar Taylor. Present owner purchased the hull in '94 and carried out a refit to current condition. In '99 vessel was renamed RED WING after an old fiddle tune by the same name. Currently moored at the Georgian Yacht Club in Owen Sound and used as a pleasure cruiser on Georgian Bay.